Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello, thank you for being open to help others. 1) my husband Sam has had ups and downs in health and I so want to help him. He is a beautiful person. any ideas on what ails him? What can help in his healing? 2)I have been studying metaphysical subjects for the last few years. I am unsure if I am truly gifted . My initials are EH my bday is June 19. Is there a path for me to help others ? If you can't answer both,please answer the first. Thank you so much.

Hello, thank you for being open to help others.
1) my husband Sam has had ups and downs in health and I so want to help him. He is a beautiful person. any ideas on what ails him? What can help in his healing?

2)I have been studying metaphysical subjects for the last few years. I am unsure if I am truly gifted . My initials are EH my bday is June 19. Is there a path for me to help others ?
If you can't answer both,please answer the first. Thank you so much.

8:12 PM - Well the first thing that I am getting is I am getting this weird pain in my jaw up under my ears, it is like my jaw feels really tight.  The second thing that I got, was the really sad depressed feeling, and it feels like it is on some kind of a graph, like a high and a low.  Like there are days that I will feel great, and then days that I will feel sad.  Then I see like this golden light radiate of of his chest where his heart is, and when the light fades down it looks like there is an image of a rose remaining, then a woman puts her hand on top of his chest where that rose is, and for whatever reason, my impression is that he just need to feel loved, supported, and reassured, during his moments of depression.  My impression is that the golden rose is somehow significant to him, that either maybe him, or his mom, or her has that piece of jewelry or something, but it is near and dear to his heart, and the person that it is associated with is near and dear to him.  Ah, I am still getting that sharp jaw thing (pain), it is in my ear (holding ear)...I just got and image also of the bible.  Like maybe your husband needs some kind of spiritual strength to get through what he is going through.  As a side note, I am note really trying to declare any type of religion, I do not want to push my influences either way, but I feel like he looking and he is needing both, but he has not found what he wants in regards to spiritual guidance. (Note to refer him to Kolbrin as a possible option).  Ahhhh, this jaw thing is very distracting, I am trying (holding jaw due to pain).  I feel like he has been spending a lot of time reflecting back on his life too.  I think something, or he going through something maybe with his kids, and that is kinda making him feel sad, like whether he has made the right choices in the things that he has done.  I do not know for some reason I just feel a lot of sadness for him, I think he really needs to focus on forgiving himself, I do not really think he has even made bad choices, he is just in this bad frame of mind and he needs to learn how to forgive and forget and move forward.  It is almost like I can see him and his wife holding hand, and he is happy, but to get to that point, he has surrounded himself with a lot of spiritual people, not religious but spiritual.  I keep picturing a field full of weeds... I feel like it is trying to tell me to recommend something for him, and I do not have it....  I got the word Ginseng, and I got the word St. John's wort,  Note I am not a doctor so research anything you would want to take.  You can ask me questions, because I am not getting anything else.  I just have this weird sad feeling all over me.

Q-So what would you summarize?
A-I definitely think he has something going on with his jaw or ears, but I also get a sense of sadness and depression.
Q-Is there anything EH can do to help him more.
A-I think use her knowledge and what she has gained through her metaphysical studies and really talk to him and be like a guide for him.  I feel like he is searching for his own spiritual enlightenment for himself.
Q-Should I refer her and him to the voice of god section of the Kolbrin?
A-I think if it does not contradict their personal beliefs and they are open to it, it would be very beneficial, it is very well said.
Q-In regard to EH, can you focus on any of her gifts, and is there a path for her to help others?
A-What I would say is, that I think everyone has a gift, my impression is that what she is strong at is being able to sense feelings and emotions, just by being in the same room with someone.  I think that she is able to pick up on peoples vibes and understand what is happening without using words.  I also feel like she has the ability to look within herself and know that she has the answer and knows the right thing to do.  And I also think with practice she can definitely further her skills because the more you practice, the more your third eye opens, and it starts to feel more natural.  Also refer her to some of those books I read.
Q-Like the Road Less Traveled?
A-Those are good reads but I do not think they are third eye opening reads.
A-As a side note too, I feel like she was almost sent her to be like their for her husband.  I think that physical health is important but mental and spiritual health are equally important, and possibly one of her greatest gifts to be be able to be there to help her husband.
Q-Is there anything else?  No I don't think so, did I answer everything?
A-Yeah I think you did. 
8:38 PM. Link to Audio

Book references:  How Psychic Are You? by Julie Soskin, and So You Want to Be a MEDIUM? by Rose Vanden Eynden.

Note you can download a copy of the Kolbrin from my GOOD MATERIALS tab, My husband likes the Voice of God section for it resonates with his inner knowledge of truth, and is opposite of all the parts of religion that he feels is distasteful.  I actually bought him a hard copy of the book, but he feel the Voice of god section is so truthful.

I hope this reading had been helpful, and I hope you husband improves, for some reason I feel a lot of compassion for him and I hope I was of service to him and you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. It makes sense how he may have a little depression. We are in our forties. He truly is a great person, and I don't think he realizes how much of a difference he has made in people's lives. .....The ear / jaw thing might be more symbolic, meaning he may feel he is not being heard or not speaking his mind. Interesting. I will work on helping him feel more supported.

I do feel I do have strong sense of people's emotions. I would love to be of help to people . Thank you.