Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My daughter has a genetic disease that affects her blood. Do you see her symptoms getting better as she grows older?

My daughter has a genetic disease that affects her blood. Do you see her symptoms getting better as she grows older?

A - Please post more detailed information, preferable from your daughter, Name, DOB, City, Parents name, I need something more to go on.  - Thanks

Her name: Annique Sutherland DOB: 11/10/05 City: Long Island, NY Dad: Raphique Mom: Louanne

Sept 5 - 7:22 PM A -  Well what I first see is this little girls and she has what looks like sores on her arm, and it looks like she has quite a few like she is having a hard time getting them to heal.  My impression is that she has really thin blood, and any slight injury that she might get playing makes her bleed really easily.  And then she has a hard time trying to get the injury to clear up....When I ask myself do I see this condition getting better?, the image that I get is this little girl, but she is now 16-17 years old and it looks like she is showing me her arms and I see bruising on her arms but there are not open sores or any cuts, so it appears that the condition is getting better and that she might bruise easily but she does not have the problem of open cuts and risk of infection, and I think that she is on medication,  I am trying to get the name of it....I cannot see the very beginning or the very end, it will not show it to me, but the middle part of the name of the medication I see the letter TOLVIR, and I think at that time it will be an experimental one that will be a good success with her.  I am also hear Vitamin D, and also let me focus on other vitamins or herbs....Hmm....I am seeing a vivid picture of a flower that I believe is called a black-eyed Susan, and there is also a yellow jacket on it, the only real edible thing that I know of that is yellow is a dandelion. But when I said "Are you trying to show me a dandelion" it was adamant that it showed me the picture of a black-eyed Susan, but it also had a bee on it.  I would have to research what kind of herb derived from that, but there is something significant about it.   Specifically the pollen that comes out of it, because now I am getting a zoomed in picture of the bee's legs and it has pollen stuck on it's legs.  I am also getting a visual of an echinacea flower, a purple flower, if you are trying to look at some home remedy, remember I am not a doctor, but that may be a place to start to see if any of those items resonate with her your you.  That is kind of all I got.
7:34 PM Link to Audio

3 comments: