Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where does the Rh- blood type come from, is it related to the Tribe of Dan & how are their bodies different to Rh+ blood types?

7:58 PM - To be honest, I do not know anything about this topic, and nothing is clearly coming through to me, and I am not sure I would even understand it if things were coming to me.
Q-Can you more simply focus on the difference in people / immunity etc, between those with Rh+ vs Rh-.
A-The only thing I can see is what looks like a chromosome, and it has a blank space and it looks like an empty hole, but I cannot determine what gene it is...When I think of Rh+, I see darker skinned people, they have a wide jaw line, like a very big jawbone, they have fairly large teeth and enormous afros, they look like a tribe, my impression is that they are cannibals, I am also gaining an understanding that this Rh+ factor was a result of consuming other humans, I am seeing a picture of a human's brain, and in my mind I am thinking about protein in a human's brain.  Now I am seeing this brain that is a little bit statically charged..Just go with me on this, this is kinda how it is being told to me, that your brain runs on a very small amount of electric current, but as a protein in your brain interacts with this electronic current it creates another protein that over a period of time isn't healthy for human consumption.  And as you ingest this protein over a period of time, it creates a sickness and as you have children or bear children while having this sickness it breads the Rh factor into the kid and then it goes from their.
Q-So both Rh+ and Rh- are associated with cannibals eating human brains.
A-I think it is just Rh+, I might have it reversed, but the other term is Rh- is just a way to distinguish who does not carry the trait.
Q-So to be clear, Rh+ blood types descended from cannibals?
A-That is how it is being shown to me.
Q-What affect does this have on people now?
A-None until you go to breed.
Q-Is their any distinguishable differences between + and - types? Mentally or physically?
A-Physically looking at them no, I am hearing the word sickle cell anemia, so I believe it completely and issue with the blood, nothing mental nothing physical.
Q-If you were to guess your type what would it be?
A-That is kind of an unfair question, because they test you when you are pregnant, so after four kids I know I am Rh-
Q-What about me?
A-You are negative or we would not have been able to have children.
Q-Can you focus on this Tribe of Dan?
A-They look dark skinned like African to me, they are wearing necklaces made out of teeth and they have big black fros.
Q-Can you get anything else?
A-No this was a really hard one.
8:17 PM Link to Audio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's interesting because apparently mad cow disease is caused by cannibalism (even in cows through their feeds)which causes proteins in their body to sort of curl up or somehow change, then this can be passed on through the meat.

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I truly thank you for your content.
This article has truly peaked my interest. I will
book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your RSS feed too.
My blog online shopping