Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello, my name is Peter. I was born in Holland on January 30th 1951. I live in Ontario. I have a home that I am trying to sell. I am wondering how you see this property being liquidated.

7:58 PM - Hmm...I am actually getting a visual of a house and it has a For Sale sign in front of it, I see a guy with dark rimmed glasses sitting behind a table, it looks like a dining room table, and he is just pondering what the right amount should be to ask for the house, he drops the price a little lower than what he is comfortable with but he wants to sell it.  And I see a young couple in their late 20's early 30s, the most notable thing is the woman has long reddish brown hair, and it is kind of one of those random things where they want to look at the house and she is the one that really loves it.  I her her making a comment about the beautiful wooden floors.  And I think they actually buy it, and it feels like it happens soon like maybe in the next 1-2 months, and they may even stumble upon this without a Realtor, and they have a little dog.  And they are going to offer you less than what you have it listed for, but I feel like an agreement is going to be made  and you both are going to walk away feeling good about it.  Just as a side note, I am getting a pretty strong image of a brick sidewalk and some really beautiful flower beds outside, and I feel like these mean something to him or someone who is important to him, possibly a significant other.
8:08 PM Link to Audio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Just to make sure this information is not for another fellow with a similar name down the street. Would it be possible to give me a visual of the house thats for sale, anything unique that sticks out in your mind, as a confirmation.

Thankyou in advance, I'm quite interested to see if this really could be true..Only time will tell if the information you see is true..or on another timeline.

peter