Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baltic Anomaly


Q. Hi there! Thanks for all your fascinating insights, I was hoping you could focus on the Baltic Sea anomaly and tell us more about it? Is it a downed UFO or some kind of man-made monument? if so what was it's purpose and what happened to it?  http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/baltic-anomaly-far-stranger-than-any.html
A.  When I first tuned into this, I got an image of Sherlock Holmes, and he said to me, "Who, what, when, why and how?  We already know the where." So that seems like how I am to handle this reading...

Q. Who put this there or who is responsible for this structure? 
A.  I get an ET association to this.  I see an image of what we call Greys when I tune into who is tied to this structure.

Q.  What is this?  What is the purpose? Why is it here?  How did it get there?
A  I see this as an escape hatch on a ship.  I get a visual of this circular structure opening and Grey aliens coming out of it.  It looks like there is an even bigger piece of this buried in the ocean floor (the rest of the ship) and over time it has been covered by sediment.  I see this ship flying down (I am getting references to different Norse gods- these ETs were viewed as gods) over the Norway / Sweden area to visit ancient vikings and some electromagnetic event occurred that fried the controls within the ship (I hear solar flare?).  At that exact moment the ship's exterior or a piece of it caught fire (I see fire and flames).  I also get that to the people below watching this the ship looked to have a purplish plasma glow about it while this element of fire exuded from a piece of it (there must be some kind of legend about this because I see people staring and talking in absolute awe - this was a sight that was hard to even put in words because nothing like this was ever witnessed before and hieroglyphs were used to show the story that was hard to explain).  It was terrifying and the people below had no idea what was going on.  As the ship hit the water, the energy dissipated (I hear a huge snapping and popping sounds) and the ETs within escaped through this top hatch that you see (I see the ship float on the top of the water for a moment before sinking and that is when they escaped).

Q. When did this happen?  
A.  When I put the intent for a time frame out there, I don't see a time, but I see the people and what they looked like.  I see vikings and they are building ships.  Then I get their inspiration for building ships came from seeing ETs float through the air and they wanted to mimic that same thing, but the medium they used was water.  I want to say around 500 AD was when this event happened.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Narrated reading on YouTube.

4 comments:

siketa said...

Lynn, will someone go down there in the near future? Are they going to reveal findings to the public?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@siketa: I get they are working on it now to try to gain some kind of knowledge or insight as to the technology. I get it will be revealed, but not until far into the future.

siketa said...

Thanks. "Far" as in our lifetime?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@siketa: Beyond our lifetime..